Jukebox/movies

swithun

Jukebox/movies

Post by swithun » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Yo yo yo, it has come to the attention of tha SDawg that some people don't know how to use the jukebox. Tha jukebox and movie playing computer setup be simple to use, when you know how. And this is gonna tell you how.

The computer be in tha kitchen, underneath the till. There also be a small black box with a blue network cable coming out of it. You need to connect the netbook to the box with a 3.5mm jock cable (audio) and a VGA cable (video). If you just be streaming some bitchin crunk from tha SoundCloud, you don't need the VGA cable plugged in. If you be watchin some silent film shit, then you don't need the 3.5mm jock.

Follow the network cable to the Tomahawk cupboard, and there be another black box. This is connected to the sound desk with another 3.5mm jock and to the projector with another VGA cable. Don't fuck with these. Just turn tha projector on and find a sweet level on tha sound desk.

If people bring their own movies in, they should be in da cloud, or on a USB stick. USB shit should be plugged into the socket on the left. The ones on the right be USB 1, and only for mice and shit, and no good for copying 30 Gig films.

Motherfuckers can use their own laptops, and plug tha 3.5mm jock and VGA cables into that instead of the sweet netbook with tha Hezbollah stickers. If freaks turn up with Macs, they be needin a DVI to VGA adaptor.

If tha movie be in some wack ass format that only be used on North Korean smart phones, do your motherfucking homework. Check out which codecs you be needing, and which Ubuntu packages provide these, and use tha Ubuntu Software Centre. Hate the game, not the VLC player.

That be it. There be no need to phone tha SDawg, unless there be some hottie wanting to freak my jock, and not tha 3.5mm variety. Peace out.

Mister C

Re: Jukebox/movies

Post by Mister C » Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:37 am

Cheers S Dawg

Sorry to have called you homes that Ubuntu put the dread in me. But it was either that or yaz put a cap in ma ass

You did good

C

swithun

Re: Jukebox/movies

Post by swithun » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:56 pm

No biggie, C-Note. I got your six.