diet and nutrition

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
spark

diet and nutrition

Post by spark » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:22 pm

This little number may help some of you to BREATH :x a little easier.

GARLIC - TOXIC SHOCK! Reprinted from Nexus Feb/Mar 2001
Dr. Robert C Beck wrote:
The reason garlic is so toxic, the sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates the blood-brain barrier, just like DMSO, and is a specific poison for higher-life forms and brain cells. We discovered this, much to our horror, when I (Bob Beck, DSc) was the world's largest manufacturer of ethical EEG feedback equipment. We'd have people come back from lunch that looked clinically dead on an encephalograph, which we used to calibrate their progress. "Well, what happened?" "Well, I went to an Italian restaurant and there was some garlic in my salad dressing!" So we had them sign things that they wouldn't touch garlic before classes or we were wasting their time, their money and my time. I guess some of you who are pilots or have been in flight tests ... I was in flight test engineering in Doc Hallan's group in the 1950's. The flight surgeon wo uld come around every month and remind all of us: "Don't you dare touch any garlic 72 hours before you fly one of our airplanes, because it'll double or triple your reaction time. You're three times slower than you would be if you'd not had a few drops of garlic."

Well, we did not know why for 20 years later, until I owned the Alpha-Metrics Corporation. We were building biofeed-back equipment and found out that garlic usually desynchronises your brain waves. So I funded a study at Stanford and, sure enough, they found that it's a poison. You can rub a clove of garlic on your foot - a you can smell it shortly later on your wrists. So it penetrates the body. This is why DMSO smells a lot like garlic: that sulphone hydroxyl ion penetrates all the barriers including the corpus callosum in the brain. Any of you who are organic gardeners know that if you don't want to use DDT, garlic will kill anything in the way of insects.

Now, most people have heard most of their lives garlic is good for you, and we put those people in the same class of ignorance as the mothers who at the turn of the century would buy morphine sulphate in the drugstore and give it to their babies to put'em to sleep. If you have any patients who have low-grade headaches or attention deficit disorder, they cannot quite focus on the computer in the after-noon, just do an experiment - you owe it to yourselves. Take these people off garlic and see how much better they get, very very shortly. And then let them eat a little garlic after about three weeks. They'll say "My God, I had no idea that this was the cause of our problems." And this includes the de-skunked garlic's, Kyolic, some of the other products. Very unpopular, but I've got to tell you the truth.
LOVE IS CHANGING EVERYTHING

mark

Post by mark » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:40 pm

it is never so simple, good in one sense, and bad in another:

Consuming a diet rich in plant foods will provide a milieu of phytochemicals, non-nutritive substances in plants that possess health-protective benefits. Vegetables, fruits, whole grains, herbs, nuts and seeds contain an abundance of phenolic compounds, terpenoids, sulfur compounds, pigments, and other natural antioxidants that have been associated with protection from and/or treatment of conditions such as cardiovascular disease and cancer. The foods and herbs with the highest anticancer activity include garlic, soybeans, cabbage, ginger, licorice root, and the umbelliferous vegetables. Citrus, in addition to providing an ample supply of vitamin C, folic acid, potassium, and soluble fibre, contains a host of active phytochemicals. Clinical trials have not yet been able to demonstrate the same protective effects from taking supplements. It is difficult to estimate how many Canadians achieve an adequate level of consumption, but it seems reasonable to assume that many Canadians could benefit from substantially increasing their intake of vegetables and fruit.
the pen is mightier than the word

spark

water asnd soya

Post by spark » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:39 pm

The water coming out of my tap no longer tastes like a swimming pool, it now tastes like a swimming pool which 50 horses have taken a dump in in.
Anyone any idea as to what they are up to with the water now?

SOYA BEANS- They are being questioned. I don't know a lot about them, but they would appear to be man made and not 'off the tree'. They are thought to cause digestive problems among other things.
People become vegy for health and other positive reasons, then much of what they eat, if ready made from shops IE soya, poor quality veg oil etc may be designed to subdue this healthy new approach to life which, I may add, could also contribute to a general rise in consciousness if done accurately.
Economics and intensive farming are also responsible perhaps.
VEG OIL- I have been using extra virgin coconut oil and can feel a difference. It is pricey, but the body actually, unlike most veg oils, absorbs it. It has fatty acids which break down oils and fats.
Most veg oil cannot be processed by the body. The molecules are too big and so the body stores it as fat. This stuff is absorbed.
If your nice organic food is coated in veg oil which cannot be absorbed, the body may reject that also.
So, while people may be putting the correct things in there, it may not necessarily be absorbed into the body and used to sustain the body.
It may even be another method to subdue people.

spark

Fat crispy backsides

Post by spark » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:00 am

I have one or two questions if you don't mind. I don't get out much you see.
How many bags of crisps with poor quality potatoes and equally dodgy veg oil does a person have to eat in order to grow one of these huge fat lardy backsides because our bodies can't absorb the oil and so stores it?
If you give one of these big fat lardy backsides a good hard slap would it go bang like an empty crisp bag?
If I grew one of these huge fat lardy asses would it go bang if I sat down too hard?
And, what kind of bum do you have? Is it normal crisp packet size? Or one of these chemically ridden variety six packs? Or are you one of these equally or even more repulsive dodgy twelve packs which grow out of supermarket shelves along with copious amounts of other shit?
Indeed, they may not have the business opportunity or, scam, of vaccinating 12- 18 year old girls for cervical cancer were it not for the crap which grows out of supermarket shelves. Prevention is not better than profit, to some.
And what of these people who scoff bars of chocolate and bags of crisps throughout the day? I mean, what do they do for a treat? A doggy bag from one of the bins in the meadows and a bottle of cyanide to wash it down?
Of course, if we have our diet together at home, we can go to the likes of the forest, or even star#ucks, and eat anything as a treat, unless it has been fished out of a meadows bin.
And, potatoes, a member of the deadly nightshade family (as are tomatoes) a poisonous family of plants.
You could probably eat any other vegetable raw other than a potato, which has so much potassium you can run a digital clock from. I believe potassium strengthens the immune system though. I am sure it could be got from something else.
Potatoes are thought also to cause depression. Is it not potatoes which were used during the Irish famines where millions were starved to death? The subdued depressed people, I presume, were supposed to run off to America to populate/ colonise new territory while theirs was stolen. More human sacrifice then.
And millions got their chips when spuds were brought here to Britain from south America after eating the leaves.
Boy, I could sacrifice a bag of crisps right now, my backside is strung out to hell. BANG!

stephengoodall

Post by stephengoodall » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:13 am

would you mind toning down the preachy ranting? it's verging on being offensive.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:51 am

Do you eat anything Spark?
Potatoes are bad for you? Is this a joke? Eat a balanced diet and you'll be fine! end of story.
I'm sorry if Im sounding a bit of bastard but, I'm fed up of the world talking to people as if they are stupid and telling them what to eat.
Everyone knows eating fatty foods non stop is bad for you?
So people eat healthier....but hold on, make sure you don't eat a potato as it will make you depressed! It's ridiculous, surely you have to be of weak mind already if a potato makes you depressed.
Im sorry if my message annoys people, and I know the message board is about saying what you feel/your ideas/views etc.
but personally I hate this shit continuosly being shouted to me everywhere I look.
PREACHING to people will get you nowhere.
Plus, Spark, maybe a fat lardy arse offends you as you seem to be disgusted by it....if thats your view then you can kiss my fat lardy arse!
Your messages are boring, self righteous and patronising.
Go write a book or hangout with Gillian Mackeith.
Again my apologees if my message offends anyone else but Spark! he seems to think its alright to sprout his views to everyone as if its gospel, I'm just doing the same.
Have a nice day. Im off to eat a potato.
p.s. Spark...Im overweight, enjoy potatoes, but I'm happy :D . Go figure! and if you come up with an answer, keep it to yourself!!!!
It's like God's vagina!

spark

Post by spark » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:48 pm

Thanks for your humble blessings. Mirrors are indeed difficult to look into . They tend to tell the blatant truth about our selves, warts an all. You are teling us much about your own diet then by your reaction. Of course, you do have the right (I am trying to stop using this word to mean correct) to eat what you like without ranting about it here, so, others may assume that you are crying for help here, or are moving in circles where you do not exactly fit in.
And do I sense a smidgeon of porochial attitude here of MY/OUR forum, MY/OUR forest?
As you say, people have the right (uh, there it goes again), come to think of it, you are being rather right wing in your own offensive preaching way, hmm.
So, do you have anything positive to offer, or, is no change sexy? Junk thoughts with the junk food is it? Your choice.
Avoid eating Spark posts if it brings you out in a fascist rash.
Peace

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:06 pm

you sir, are a cunt
It's like God's vagina!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:30 pm

I apologise for my use of that word to all those who read these posts. (i can't delete or edit it)

Maybe I'm being oversensitive and should just ignore these posts, all I know is that I thought people at the Forest or think they are part of the Forest weren't judgemental on how people look etc, and I believe Spark stepped out of line. I personally, am extremely offended by his remarks.

Noone seems to have felt the same judging by the lack of replies or your just ignoring him. Either way I can't tolerate judgemental (bullying) remarks from anyone- free speach or not.

Would people have spoken up more if he was insulting people by of the colour of their skin?
Maybe I am being overdramatic, all I know is that people shouldn't judge or mock people by the way they look and they most certainly should not be doing it on a public forum.
It's like God's vagina!

Shannon

Post by Shannon » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:06 pm

Andy - I have been busy ignoring him. I think you should probably do the same. Trolls don´t last long when there is no one to feed them.

The person is out of line - why not leave them to play in the corner on their own?

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:28 pm

ok, will do
It's like God's vagina!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:02 pm

garden andy wrote:I all I know is that people shouldn't judge or mock people by the way they look and they most certainly should not be doing it on a public forum.
Ok, andy, now you are out of line!

Mocking people based on the way they look is a comedic tradition that spans at least as far back to the 1930's with the brilliant "Zitty McGee Variety Moment" . The pimple faced host was the butt of many a comedic twist of the tounge. More recently: Tom Cruise and Arnold Schwarzenegger have had their physicality lampooned. Think back to TWINS. Think back to the one where Arnold was pregnant.

Please, Andy, I understand your angry BUT don't take away our enjoyment of mocking how others look! What would we have to mock then? Their ideas? I'm sorry, that's just not as funny.

Ryan

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:25 pm

your right, Twins would be nowhere near as good if they looked like actual twins! :D
It's like God's vagina!

spark

sorry if I have caused hurt

Post by spark » Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:12 pm

I don't mock to hurt. I am left with no option in the battle against corporate companies who are fed by the fat backsides in question. People need to decide who to feed and whether they are willing to fight the corner of these large overweight institutions. That which we feed tends to grow. We buy into it even. Become partly resonsible. We buy shares therefore.
I only ever aim at helping people. My methods may not be immediately recognisable and may also contain hidden depth and subtlety which could be missed by some.
I can assure you, I find nothing funny about subduing people with bad food.
I would like to thank the person who brought up the subject of "so everything is bad for us". This is one of the most common/ negative phrases being used.
Most of the things that I eat, I consider good for me. So I don't understand this statement.
For those who use this term, it may well be that, yes, most of what they eat is bad their BODY.
I am here trying to help people change that. Stimulate conversation. I am here to learn even beleive it or not.
People who don't take benefit from what I put out are not likely to enter a thread called diet and nutrition unless they want to learn something.
Some who are making effort may take something from my posts, so please try to Consider them. They may also feed back, though, probably not now if people are flaming them.
Have mercy on the self.
It is a peoples forum, I speak to the world when I post. There are other forums on this site for other things like working groups.
Peace