Family Day at the Forest

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
emi

Family Day at the Forest

Post by emi » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:55 pm

Bryony, Emma and I are starting a parent and child day at the forest. We need art and craft materials or anything else that you may think it's good. We#re going to have some containers to collect this around the forrest, but until we do, maybe you can put it in the craft room.
Thank you!!

Also, of you want to be involved, let us know!

Love and kisses, especially from Emma.
officially speaking

lucky

Post by lucky » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:39 am

Try not to take containers from the kitchen, we're pretty low as it is.

I'll keep an eye out in the freeshop etc though, and whack it down in the crafty room

I'm sure you can go crazy and use anything you find in the crafty room. There's loads of stuff hiding behond more loads of stuff. Crazy!

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

Newington Bandit

Post by Newington Bandit » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:36 pm

There still should be a whole stack of blank masks for painting from last year, lurking at the back, for instance...

amelia

parent/child day

Post by amelia » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:17 am

I think this is LOVELY. Some of my friends used to home school their kids and I always did things with them, also when I worked as a Ranger I learned a whole stack of great Earth-Education activities and had to do school support things. Here I enjoy doing face painting and story reading. When I am there I wanna be involved ! Haven't given birth yet, is that a prerequisite ? Gotta get through more of my course yet...