hugs and hellos

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
baloo

hugs and hellos

Post by baloo » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:55 pm

WILL YOU PLEASE TELL ME SOMETHING NICE THAT HAPPENED TO YOU TODAY>>>>
please? c'mon!! lets make the peoples forum a place of art and feeling again!! xxx :shock: :D
up and at it.

milk

Re: hugs and hellos

Post by milk » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:49 pm

um, i ate lots of sweets and that made me happy.. that is until i had a sugar crash a few hours later and my energy/mood went blurgh..

other than that, i just had a wonderful hug from a friend.
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

swithun

Post by swithun » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:47 pm

After being on holiday for a week, having to get up at 6.15 today for work, with a caffeine-withdrawal headache and then tripping over a cobble stone and hurting my knee on the way to the bus station, my day didn't get any worse.

baloo

Post by baloo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:49 am

welcome home swith! :)

My happy thing today is an imminent bath!!! i is SO excited! I only got a shower at my hoos so now at me mates about to dip in da tub! mmmmmm.....PLUS she works at Lush so i expect to leave said bubbley water covered in glitter and rose petals, stinking of sweet sweet sweetness....! :D

and then.......PANCAKES FOR BREAKFAST!!!!
Technically neither of these things have happened yet but i have been awake since 6am coz i so excited! daft eh!? x :) Iz like chrizmez....... :P
up and at it.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 am

Morning blue!

Good thing for me today is having a kitchen again which means I can cook me a proper breakfast!
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

graeme

Post by graeme » Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:10 pm

For a while this morning the sun was shining on me as I sat at my desk at work, it was warm and lovely.

baloo

Post by baloo » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm

hey an entire day passed and not a single EVS person humoured me(us?) in my (our?) search for happiness..... are you all sad?
:(

A child on his fathers shoulders made me smile involuntarily. Straight from the heart and out. :)
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:26 pm

guess EVS hate me.

I just argued with a guy who called me "captain blue" insinuating that i was acting as a facist for explaining forest policy. I told him to f off. He really upset me. Ryan overheard the ending and it made him happy. This was my nice thing for today.....making Ryan happy by being pissed off. Ironic eh.
He really liked it. Even gave me some wine.
:D
up and at it.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:27 pm

I like this post, good work Bloooooo.
Today I arrived in Shropshire to see my folks after having to cancel seeing them at Christmas due to illness. I saw some freinds in Birmingham I haven't seen in a while, then cooked a curry with my dad whilst we drank Banks's beer and laughed and tomorow I'm going to Weymouth to see my little brother who I haven't seen in over a year and we're going to Monkey World...very excited. On Staurday Andy Dawson and I are going to go for a walk in Severn Valley Park near my parents house then my good friends from school have organised a party to celebrate all being under the same roof together for the first time in a very long time. Happy Happy Happy. yay.
Oh and an added bonus was I got my Christmas presents which included to Ian M Banks books, lots of DVD's and a crazy Mp3 touchpad effects thing...I've been spoiled! Oh and I got some Gin!!!!!!!!!!
It's like God's vagina!

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:00 pm

Gintastic .x
up and at it.

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:33 pm

Stevie Steven went all out of his way to buy me a coffeee then find the honey to put in it (innit).
This was a Lovely Thing To Do.x
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:56 am

I don't get rats inside my house anymore since finding the last hole and so nice to not hear them!
I wore my hair for the first time ever in a different clip now it is long enough and I loved winding it around.
I recorded part of a new love song, inspired by all the birds here, successfully on this loop machine I've been figuring.
Nice to have a break from this rain.
I went to feed the chickens the vegie scraps and when I approached them today they all squatted down to be stroked! They took themselves into their little house all on their own this eve.
My 15 year old dog was in her element today, keeping the chicken from coming in the house, she was wobbling and wagging and barking.
I found out that the lump on my foot will heal and I do not have give up dancing- Hurray- but no shoes or pressure for 6 weeks.
I am making progress with my breathing and vocals and this is really nice.
It is really nice to hear the little frog that is visiting in the plastic bucket outside my window.

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:47 am

i found a nice button.x
up and at it.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:19 am

I'm now officially a member of staff at the Royal Oak!
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:40 pm

Aye you did a grand job turfing out the old lassie last night.
Nice that I got automatic custody of her pint.
Bonus abounds.
Pep Up The Turmoil

neil

Post by neil » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:07 pm

Now that you're bored of reading about nice things, why not have some fun reading about the shit things that happen to people...

http://www.fmylife.com

Jimmy Bastard

Post by Jimmy Bastard » Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:46 pm

I took a noble shit this very morning.
Pep Up The Turmoil

Duncan

Post by Duncan » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:16 pm

I visited my friend's new baby for the first time today. I gave him a little Piglet soft toy (classic Pooh of course).
I love the bomb.

amelia

Post by amelia » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:19 pm

My ride-on mower was returned by the friendly mech and is now working perfectly. Grass was very very long by now and as I ride along mowing, my 3 chickens are running along behind me where ever I go! They were catching the insects that get disturbed immediately where the mower has cut.

Tricky for me though when I speed around to change direction as they are fearless I am finding. I don't know any other animal that gets as close to machinery as a chicken. Why are they suspected to be afraid and why do fearful people get called 'chicken' :?: The name of one of my chickens is 'brave'.

Very nice for me to have these little companions as I ride along singing and I only let them out to peck around in the newly cut grass so was a fun surprise.

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:53 am

i layed in bed and watched the river outa my window, peace and a book by John Seymour, fat of the land.
Then my daughter came to play and we cooked pasta together and made a really nice sauce. She tried to convince me to let her chop onion! youch! she nearly 4!!! we did together, but she was determined :wink:

x
up and at it.

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:43 am

You're wrong Blue, there is absolutely no way your daughter is nearly 4 years old!
It's like God's vagina!

baloo

Post by baloo » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:52 pm

just keeps on growin Andy! :)
Aint she a beauty.... x
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:55 pm

That little frog has moved into the container outside my window that is for plants awaiting too be planted so there is a regular water supply there.

It is one of the ones that sounds like a stick tapping an only slightly hollowed log, so I get to hear percussion played each evening :)

baloo

Post by baloo » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:48 pm

i spent 7pm till about 12ish am working at the forest on my 31st birthday, .................and i recieved more random and amazing presents than i have done for years and YEARS...

A TOTALLY lovely birthday, and SO many people thought i was about 25.
Ah...forest.x :)

oh--and i wanted to work coz i wanted to give important things/days of my life to this place coz it has given me SO much.
Love us/it/this/Forest/you. x ;)
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:42 am

Well my little nearly 15 years of age doggy just passed away. I loved her very very much. It was beautiful though, as her life was so supported and appreciated, and she developed amazingly as a soul. It is celebratory and joyful though I am grieving.

I had her since she was 6 weeks old. She was deaf from birth and we - my boyfriend at the time and I - trained her to hand commands. She was smart so it took a little while to figure her as deaf as she would turn around at the change of vibration felt through the ground and stuff. She was the snuggliest little thing, a little spaniel, but we never treated her like a little dog and my boyfriend who was very tall used to hold her up at arms length to catch the moths that flew around so she thought she was BIG. She was fearful and shy as a baby but when she was older she had the strength and self assurance of a small tank. She lived such an accomplished life. She caught her little dog biscuits, that I soaked in water to make them easier to eat when I threw them to her, right up until she stopped wanting to eat. People thought she was amazing. Even people who didn't usually like little dogs liked her. I said it was because she wasn't little, or that she was small in physicality but as an energy being she could barely fit in the room.-)
I am glad I was able to provide her with such a good life. I am glad for what she brought to mine. I retain a number of her qualities and I add them to my own with pride.

I am in a transitional stage. A state of stasis.
Interesting that I tend to concern myself with the forest toilet at such times. It brings me comfort to do so.

lucky

Post by lucky » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:37 pm

I got in touch with an old friend. I miss doing that.

A*
Bohnenflaschen!

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:33 pm

i'm happy that a lot of hard work paid off...
It's like God's vagina!

baloo

Post by baloo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:39 am

drama group was a mix of old and new faces, and the workshop was engaging and supportive AND at the end i DID NOT feel drained nor exhausted. AMAZING in all the right places.x
up and at it.

amelia

Post by amelia » Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 am

There are all these guys trimming back trees along the powerlines here and someone arranged for me to get the mulch from it - all really good stuff as made from the fresh leaves and tree trimmings. I get it in exchange for cartons of beer, as they can't take money for it. It would just be dumped otherwise too.

So...I am loving the love I feel as I drive around, as they are working on the sides of the road for a very long way. They must recognize my car. They are all smiling at me :)

abbii

Post by abbii » Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:12 am

I finally got my stand up gig written and timed to 5 minutes (the length of time I'm allocated) .

Also, got money (some of it allocated to travel and dad's father's day pressie).

:D

nix

Post by nix » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:32 am

I woke up early this morning in order to do lots of important things.

I chose to snuggle in with my love and spend a good while just enjoying the sound of the rainy morning outside.

amelia

Post by amelia » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:32 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Today, after a couple of hours straight sounding, after years of daily sounding, after years of making do and struggling, MY REAL VOICE CAME THROUGH :!: :!: :!:

It is deeper than I imagined, resonant and nearly clear. I am so happy, I actually initiated conversation with some people today. It requires effort and special care still but I am enjoying hearing it and using it. I am surprised it is there each time I try. It is a life's achievement. :D Thank you for this opportunity of sharing. :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baloo

Post by baloo » Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:54 pm

ORKNEY!!!! ORKNEY ORKNEY ORKNEY!!!! WOW!
:) :) :)
fathers day solstice up up and away with the fairies.x
up and at it.