Stolen banjo

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
ChaoticReality

Stolen banjo

Post by ChaoticReality » Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:40 am

So last night, some motherfucker stole my banjo. I'd propped it up against the wall for 30 seconds so I could say goodbye to someone and then it was gone. Happened approx 2am at the bottom of High School Wynd (Infirmary St) where it joins the Cowgate. I think the guy who took it is about 6' tall, maybe late 20s/early 30s with short blonde hair.

It's very distinctive, with a vine leaf inlay in the fretboard and a butterfly and the letters RMT in the headstock. It's one of a kind as it was handmade for me so if you see any of these things, it's almost definitely my banjo.

If anyone sees or hears anything about it, please let me know.

Here s the best photo of it that I have, if you have any (unlikely, I know, but worth a shot), please get in touch.
banjo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

Jane

Re: Stolen banjo

Post by Jane » Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:53 pm

that's so shit dude, I'm sorry. I'll keep an eye out. xx
"We all tend to idealise kindness and tolerance, then wonder why we find ourselves infested with losers and nutcases." Sebastian Horsley

iain

Re: Stolen banjo

Post by iain » Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:59 pm

Damn that is nice, especially the inlay. Hope it turns up soon.

if you ever need my broken one let me know (although it doesn't exactly compare).