a space to sleep for February

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
simea

a space to sleep for February

Post by simea » Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

Hey dear Forest People,

to better learn English (I speak not so good) I want to drive for about two weeks to Edinburgh. I have written to the forest-team team and Kata answered me and said I would definitely find a space to work in the forest-café. Now I have just booked a flight and come on 9 January to Edinburgh. I do not have much money and therefore would be very glad if I could sleep at any place of you. It does not matter if it's just a few days or a night I think i will find something else.

To make a little picture of me: I am 26 years old, from Switzerland and woodcarver.
In addition to our workshop http://www.schnitzophren.com we do a little shop in Which We have different events. At the moment a bit sparse but that will come back. Small concerts, lectures, public kitchen, cinema. We are so much ..... in our neighborhood and organize small festivals, second-hand markets

All the mail - I have written has kata posted at: http://www.theforest.org.uk/bb/viewtopi ... ead#unread

I look forward to Scotland and hope that I will understand you.

Simea

gaia

Re: a space to sleep for February

Post by gaia » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Hi Simea, have you tried the couchsurfing Forest group? :)

simea

Post by simea » Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:46 pm

gaia wrote:Hi Simea, have you tried the couchsurfing Forest group? :)

No I did not know that there is one.
Thanks for the hint. I after watching at this!

Amandine

Post by Amandine » Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:48 pm

I'd suggest couchsurfing too. There's a pretty active CS group in Edinburgh. I might be able to make a few requests for you if it helps.