edinburgh city centre survey - have your say

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
scoutwinter

edinburgh city centre survey - have your say

Post by scoutwinter » Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 pm

Dear All,

What are your priorities for improving the city centre? Tell us what you think

We would like everyone who lives, works, studies, or visits the city centre to tell us their views on what the City Centre Neighbourhood Partnership can best do to improve the area over the next three years, 2011-2014. The Partnership is comprised of representatives from Edinburgh Council, Lothian and Borders Police, NHS Lothian, the voluntary sector and the local community.

What do you think can be done to make the city centre:
* cleaner
* greener
* safer
* better
We are developing our new Community Plan which will prioritise the main issues you tell us are important to you. To help us do this, please take a few minutes to complete our survey by clicking on either of the links below:

http://www.edinburgh.gov.uk/info/20056/ ... nsultation
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/CityCentreNeighbourhood
Your responses will help us improve the city centre for everyone. So far, we've had over 600 responses but are keen to gather as many more of your views as we can.
The closing date for the survey is 14th March.
Thank you in advance for your time and if you have any queries, require further information or have any problems with accessing the survey then please contact me. Feel to distribute this survey to your network of contacts as we would like to hear the views of as wide a range of people with an interest in the city centre as we can.

Regards
Alan
Alan Dean BA (Hons) MSc MCIH I Partnership Development Officer (City Centre) I Services for Communities I City Centre Team I 1 Cockburn Street I Edinburgh I EH1 1BJ
Tel: 0131 529 7519
alan.dean@edinburgh.gov.uk

neil

Re: edinburgh city centre survey - have your say

Post by neil » Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Good survey. They have this question:
How would you like to see Edinburgh's nighttime economy change in the next few years? Are there any types of venue you would like to see introduced?
I said:
More community-run, non-commercial venues would be good.
:D