anyone fancy to host a ballon sculptor poet guy in August?

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
arizoniandreamer

anyone fancy to host a ballon sculptor poet guy in August?

Post by arizoniandreamer » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:29 am

I got this message today on Couchsurfing:
Our flat is full those days, maybe someone else could host him. Sounds like fun and I would get lots of balloon flowers! :)

'Ok so, you are currently in Edinburgh, and volunteering at the Forest. How odd. I notice you say you aren't hosting but i thought id try the following approach.

I'm hitching up from Cornwall, with my penny farthing to make balloon sculpture, and, wierdly to do a half hour poetry performance at the Forest, on friday 12th. I'll be arriving in Edinburgh on the 10th. The Edinburgh stop is just part of a long week of silliness and delights, more of which i can tell you about later, but it does end in a nude photoshoot in Cumbria.

Anyway, even though you arent hosting i thought i'd see if you have any idea of anywhere i could collapse on a floor at night while i'm in town. And if not, It would be grand to meet for a coffee. :)

Besides, now you've found out what a lovely chap i am you may feel inclined to squeeze me, and my penny farthing into a cupboard for a night or 2, just to prove you are as lovely as you appear to be.

I especially like your photo "table" but really only beacuse it looks like you are growing out of it like a strange humanesque houseplant.

Even if i haven't swayed you to host me, you say you love words, lets trade, i'll give you balloon flowers by the dozen, poetry and a ride on the farthing, and you ask everyone yuo know if they can fit a silly man in for a night or two in the busiest week of the year, what sayeth.

pretty please.
:)

Graham

ADDRESS:
casebourne mews
Bude, Cornwall, ex23 8eg
England
PHONE: 07706150134'

HGiles

Re: anyone fancy to host a ballon sculptor poet guy in Augus

Post by HGiles » Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:19 am

Oh yeh, he's performing at my Minifest. No space at my place though :-(

RachelMcCrum

Post by RachelMcCrum » Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:11 pm

He can kip on our living room floor for a couple of nights. But I wouldn't want to push it past 3 - my flatmates like their space! But grand up to that.

Kata, do you want to pass him over my email? rachel_mccrum@hotmail.com

xx
'I will meet you at Up-To-No-Good.'

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:36 pm

cool, yes, thank you Rachel!
K