Clearing out the Cave

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
danny

Clearing out the Cave

Post by danny » Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:02 am

I've done a big tidy mission in the cave over the past couple of days and got rid of a load of junk. There is still a pile of large amps next to the table and under it and some more speakers at the back of the room. I think we need to keep the use of the Cave as a storage space to an absolute minimum and that the only amps in the cave should be the ones that are free for everyone to use. If anyone knows who those amps belong to, then could you ask them to remove them soon? We have far too many of the carpet tiles that were used for the soundproofing too. Unless anyone wants them I will put them out soon to make more space and put those big amps in the space until someone clears them out altogether. That broken "Box" amp, that's been there for donkeys years is going in the Free shop soon too unless someone does something with it.

nix

YAY! Danny!!!

Post by nix » Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:00 pm

funking Amazing job mate.

well done.

I've been meaning to do that for time.

its so fantastic, tidy and nice!

WE WILL KEEP IMPROVING IT, MAKEING IT NICER AND KEEP IT TIDY!

" ...they say .. the state of your room reflects the state of your head"
The Cave has had its share of mad, decadent thrashing mentalisim, now might be the time for a bit of creative sensative instrumentalism. :shock:

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 pm

cave looks great now!

danny

Anyone want the carpet tiles?

Post by danny » Tue Oct 02, 2007 12:44 pm

The carpet tiles are up on freecycle, so if anyone wants them, they should grab them soon!