2 quick cave concerns

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
ravanwin

2 quick cave concerns

Post by ravanwin » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:18 pm

Monday morning: 10 dec. Cave left unlocked.

Wed. night 7 -8. Mussletusk booked in. ("we have a gig tomorrow" blah blah) They said that the quite time booking wasn't there when they booked the practice. I didn't believe them but, then again, I didn't know for certain. maybe it's an issue, maybe not but i do think they take the piss a bit much in that space but I also thing grant is a really ok and helpfull guy.

keep an eye out anyway
r

Gandhi

Post by Gandhi » Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:41 pm

The cave is left open too often, do we need to be warning bands about this. e.g. Leave it open twice and banned from cave for a month? Too far? unfair?

Would it be a good idea to have a sign in sheet on the front of the cave? Sign your name and time you entered and then once again when leaving. Not only will this allow us to row at people for leaving the door open but it also means that if you are having to sign yourself out you are more likely to check the door is shut.
It's like God's vagina!

nix

Post by nix » Fri Dec 14, 2007 10:59 pm

there is a sign in sheet with the key in the kitchen

and a list of users

nospoons

Post by nospoons » Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:57 pm

what would be really usefull is if the quiet times were to be booked into the cave booking book, we've ended up doing the same thing. So any chance people putting on quiet time stuff up stairs could indicate this in the book, that would be super people

peas
censorship with a cunt

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:02 pm

i am on it.

fyi: wed. from 7 is quiet.

r