hall rent

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
mirja

hall rent

Post by mirja » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:41 pm

im looking and looking, cant find where to check the availability of the hall, or the action room,
i know the hall was somewhere here, a calendar page, but i've lost a link to it... help.

gaia

Re: hall rent

Post by gaia » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

chris

Post by chris » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:16 pm

Please ask me about availability, as this calendar is no longer in use. Its totally out of date!!!

xx x
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

scoutwinter

Post by scoutwinter » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:25 pm

can you update it? I think it's a really useful tool, we can't tell people whether the hall's booked the date they want but they can check it themselves, before bothering you with an email etc

chris

Post by chris » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm afraid not, I have intentionally decided to discontinue its use. I know that others will not be able to tell people about hall availability, but overall its my view that currently that is a better system for us.

If they want to check availability they can write or speak to me, its part of my job, and I feel it is easier for me to do it in this way. I reserve the right to start using it again, especially if I get an iphone (although I have no intention of doing so)

Please direct all hall enquiries to me personnally or at forestroombooking@gmail.com
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

dan

Post by dan » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:50 pm

you should take down the aecalender page then i reckon, could be confusing...
D x
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

chris

Post by chris » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:53 pm

I have removed the links to it, i dont know how to suspend it.