Tranquility Team!

chombee

Tranquility Team!

Post by chombee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:43 am

So. James is talking to someone about training. Someone is gonna make a rota. Apparently there are people around who don't volunteer in the kitchen who would be up for doing this tranquility thing. But, we don't just want randoms signing up for tranquility shifts. We need to work out the details. So I just say, direct people to the Cafe & Events Working Group meetings.

I'll stick these up tomorrow.

I'm gonna send it to some tranquil people I know too.

You have been tranquilised!

I was gonna make a Red Alert poster too about the fairy lights, but there seems to be disagreement about whether we should use those or not.

(The PNG file is for your easy previewing, the PDF is for printing.)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...
Ha! I have a real laser absolutely positioned in my hand!

ravanwin

Post by ravanwin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:47 pm

quite good. can you not put the times of the meeting on the poster:

first wed. of the month 7pm.

chombee

Post by chombee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:35 pm

Oh alright then. I'll do it before I print them.
I've had it with you. If I had an image of a laser gun I would absolutely position it right here in my hand...

chombee

Post by chombee » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:57 pm

I don't have the fonts I used at home here at work, so it's writing the meeting time on by hand. Here's a 4*a5 version for printing flyers of it.

I got an email from tranquility people, they are trying to organise a meeting of the Scottish climate activists group about forming a tranquility team for the forest, then they want to present their plans at a cafe and events working group meeting. Lets see what comes of this.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

beev

Post by beev » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:57 pm

ha ha, great picture