new arctic circle text

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
matthew
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

new arctic circle text

Postby matthew » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:20 pm

matthew

Postby matthew » Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:22 pm

thehemulen

Postby thehemulen » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:14 pm

done: replaced the old text "Arctic Circle - Sprawling collective encompassing musicians from around the uk, france, who recently toured canada/usa and are working on a new album just now.." with the new one, above. and i removed that local kid link.
not sure how to change that 'Here are just a few untitled samples of their eclectic mix' bit - in the listening room for AC vol.1...
i have a bit of time on my hands these days and can probably upload the new AC album if you like MatthU: wanna send me a jpg of the cover? i can make mp3s from the cd...

Return to “Website/Online”