EVS - 2011?

guidoxita

EVS - 2011?

Post by guidoxita » Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:24 pm

Hello! :D

This portuguese gal who fell in love with your project, was wondering if you're going to maintain your EVS project for the next year...
At the EC webpage, the validity date of your EVS ends on October '10... :|

I'm going to work with a sending organization (spinhttp://www.a-spin.pt/eng/spin_eng.html) in all my application process (I'm applying for the projects beggining next year, so I'll be sending those hopeful applications in November) but considering you're my number one choice for the EVS I would like to know right away if I can keep on dreaming about working with you :mrgreen:

My motivation letter and extra-personal project for EVS are written anyway (I really, really, *rrreally* would love to spend my EVS time with you and, even after checking the validity date I couldn't help but to write them :roll: ).

Thank you
Maggie

gaia

Re: EVS - 2011?

Post by gaia » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:11 am

Hi there Maggie! Our EVS projects will definitely continue next year, so go for it :) Be quick though, the evs people are chosen a long time in advance ;) Send your cv and cover letter at evs@theforest.org.uk when they're ready - good luck :)

guidoxita

Post by guidoxita » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:13 pm

Thank you, I'll send everything asap.
(I'm working with a sending organization and, probably, I'll send the cvs and letters by the end of October).

See ya ** :D

Entecillo

Post by Entecillo » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Hiya ¡

I was thinking in doing the same, but i really couldnt found the dates and all that stuff. Anyway, i want to ask you how many people are The Forest going to accept in the next sending period, or even if you usually accept more than one person.

Also, I couldn found The Forest proyect in the EC webpage, but I know the place and your activities (In fact, I send you an email a few days ago but i didnt receive answer yet) and i really like to go there. I think i can help in lot of ways (Music, Library, Cafe, any Spanish classes or whaterever) but i think is going to be useful if i know the concret projet that im going to aply for. If you could help me with that page you saw, guidoxita, i will apreciate that :)

Thanks in advance ¡

Adri

gaia

Post by gaia » Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:59 pm

Hi Adri, sorry for the late reply!
We are now looking for people for projects starting next July. The British Council doesn't have the dates out yet, but the deadline should be around the beginning of next year. Our projects currently include things like Sound Engineering, Events and Promotion, Workshops, Volunteer Coordination, Front of House design, etc.
Just send your application (CV and cover letter) at projects@theforest.org.uk.

guidoxita

Post by guidoxita » Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey hey! :mrgreen:

I've sent you my application and my sending organisation received on November 1st an email from you noticing that I've passed to the next stage of your selection process.
My sending organisation sent you the required documents and, according to the email, I should have received a questionnaire as well as done a telephone interview in that week, but we haven't received any news from you since that day :?
Is there any way of knowing where my application process is standing now and if I have any chance of being an EVS volunteer at the Forest in 2011? :)
=) **