Possible display of photos and short stories

Front of House, garden etc.
swithun

Possible display of photos and short stories

Post by swithun » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:45 pm

Does anyone in FoH have time to see if the Forest can display a guy's photos (pretty good and with interesting information about them) and maybe some short stories too.

I can pass on the dude's email address to someone who is interested. Maybe an up the stairs thing before the festival?

alba

Re: Possible display of photos and short stories

Post by alba » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:12 pm

Hello! You ask for the Front of the House? I am a volunteer at this, and also Kata. Starting on June 23th, I can try to help on some things. But maybe, if you want to show photos, the best option is the art gallery, and if you want to show some short, talk to who has the events in the courtroom.
How big is the display of photos? You can use the corner of the stairs. Recently, in this corner there was a televison to show short, I do not know if this works yet ...

Greetings!

Alba

swithun

Post by swithun » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:38 pm

Cool. The email address the guy gave me doesn't work, but I have passed on a message via someone else. So hopefully he will supply some sample photos and stories.

The gallery is fully booked. The photos up the stairs have been there for almost a year. It would be nice to have something new in that space.

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:15 pm

cool. tell him to post them to foh@theforest.org.uk

Kata

nix

Post by nix » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

it is high time to change the pictures up the stairs. enough gazing at ourselves.