Curtains

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
swithun

Curtains

Post by swithun » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:23 pm

The Edinburgh Fabric shop sells 3" curtain tape - apparently the cream would go best with black. The Bargain Store sells lots of hooks. I think we want the kind that look like this.

James and I are looking for a ladder that will go to the top of the hall ceiling. Someone must have use one to get the foil on the windows. We would also like someone mad enough to go to the top of the ladder with several kilos of curtains.

James - if you are going to the Fabric shop, could you get a pack of strong machine needles. I can't remember the brand of my machine, but it is sitting iin the Action room with a soft cover. Just in case we break my last needle and can't get any more work done.

nix

I am mad enough

Post by nix » Wed Oct 10, 2007 4:46 pm

I will climb the ladder.

James

Post by James » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:07 pm

I'm also happy climbing the ladder .... I just need to find the damn thing :-)

laura

Post by laura » Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:43 pm

There are lots of ladders in the new workspace room upstairs, I saw one that looked like it was pretty huge. It was in 2 pieces and I think Bill separated it to use part of it (it was too big otherwise).

If you can find the two pieces and reattach them (I think they slide back together) though then that should sort you out.
they call us winsome, but we're just hopeless

chris

Post by chris » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:56 pm

you want the 3-part ladder, it is the longest.
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.