forest vinyl collection

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
martinmckenna

forest vinyl collection

Post by martinmckenna » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

there was one in the corner with the decks in the cafe, but it went away. i know that a few peeps (well at least pockets) were using them for musics on occasion for nights during the week. any arguments for/against having such a collection? it was messy previously, although if properly organised this would not be. thoughts?

milk

Post by milk » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:31 pm

oh crap, i posted this as martin. whoopsy!
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

martinmckenna

Post by martinmckenna » Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:36 pm

how did you post as me , have i left myself logged in

milk

Post by milk » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:11 am

i made the post in the action room so i'd guess so. shall try remember to check what user i am next time :)
hey, if you don't like it, post on the BB (so you can ask about participating for better) | MilkMiruku

pockets

Post by pockets » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:00 pm

well, i love the idea of using records inbetween bands and stuff, its so much fun when everyone sings along to cheesy 80s tunes. so on one hand i love the idea... its just the mes it creats when other dj's use them, they get damaged and broken.

forinstance there is a single of montsermash behind the decks right now, and some vandal has taken a lighter to it and made it unplayable.

now if there was a way of storing them safely behind the desk in a neat !upright! manner then it would be fine i think... sooooooo.... ummmm.... a box!

out of words, brain melted INPUT!
PLAYBOY POCKETS!