Ideas for record sleeve

Records, publishing, shop etc.
Magda

Ideas for record sleeve

Post by Magda » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:29 pm

Hey,

here's what I've got:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Magda

Post by Magda » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:32 pm

damn it.

I don't know why the file won't open.

I'll try again.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Magda

Post by Magda » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:34 pm

ok.

Fuck it.

I will drop by the Forest today and leave a folder on the office computer's desktop. It will be entitled "Magda's record sleeve suggestions" or something like that.

sorry!

swithun

Post by swithun » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:41 pm

The file is here for downloading. It is just that web browsers don't display TIFs the way they do JPEGS/GIFS/PNGS.

Nice cover.

Magda

Post by Magda » Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:36 pm

Thanks Swithun.

I've created a folder on the office computer.

There's more stuff in it than just the baby. Check it out.

dan

Post by dan » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:11 am

hey magda it looks great! Does anyone else have any cover ideas? Are the other pictures in your folder on forest comp for the cover? we would need something for the back too. and the inside of the cover? is this for foldy out poster or not? What do we all think - should it be foldy out or just a simple piece of paper folded in half for front and back cover?
Our big brother's got no heart,
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

chris

Post by chris » Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:20 pm

i had an idea too. i think u seen it?
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

Magda

Post by Magda » Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:23 pm

Dan: the other things in the folder are also ideas for the cover. I refer you to the text document, which explains everything.

Chris: where can I see your idea?

dan

Post by dan » Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:39 pm

Magda - thankyou for your informative if curt reply. However you declined to answer my further points referring to the foldiness of your desind. Could you please do so now.

Chris - I have seen some of your ideas, however I think I need refreshing, and also for the group. If you would be so kind...

Is anyone else going to submit anything or is it cagematch between fourpig and palmeros?
when I get my chance I'm going to punch him in the nose, in the nose, in the nose

chris

Post by chris » Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:25 am

yo, i brought a draft design to the meeting last week, i cant find the digital version right now and i havent had time to scan yet.. but i will sort this after octopus madness - if thats ok?
Maybe it could work? But it will be a kaleidoscopic blend of mysterious shadows and rainbow hued-dreams seen through compassionate tears.

dan

Post by dan » Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:08 am

hey that's cool then if others have already seen it. I remember the style.
I don't know how we should decide on the cover. Online or face to face?