Forest of Nightmares, Hallowe'en week - any ideas?

Arren

Forest of Nightmares, Hallowe'en week - any ideas?

Post by Arren » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:29 pm

Hi all,

Forest of Nightmares coming up very fast now, full details here for FB users:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1972678 ... 9/?fref=ts

I am scrounging for ideas for publicising it, or any other ideas at all! We haven't yet done anything with the press, but I am on that tomorrow (rather belated).

Help from outside the events team so far includes KMs doing themed Hallowe'eny food (yay) on the 29th, when we have a costume and mask making workshop, and MJ is making us a cake trophy (yay) for an award ceremony for films made during the first event.

Do we have a Forest-accessible sewing machine?? Would really like the costume making to have some exciting results. This also means doing more than we have done so far to get materials together.

Should alert you also that I am away in England until probably the 27th. Agnese Cebere, Alice Johnson, Danni Szerszynska and Urska Ozimek are all on it for the publicity and on-location stuff, I am still very available for internet and phone based stuff.

Throw ideas at the events team, hit them in the face! Love Arren x

katymac

Re: Forest of Nightmares, Hallowe'en week - any ideas?

Post by katymac » Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:52 pm

I can bring in my sewing machine but probably wouldn't be able to stay so will trust it to your loving care.

Arren

Re: Forest of Nightmares, Hallowe'en week - any ideas?

Post by Arren » Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Wow that is as good as sliced focaccia dipped in Palestinian olive oil, toasted nuts and seeds and Maldon flaky sea salt. With mint. Thank you very much Danni will be thrilled!