ANY GUYS INTERESTED IN A TRIP TO ISTANBUL IN NOVEMBER???

Forest is people. People is you. You is us.
taskin

ANY GUYS INTERESTED IN A TRIP TO ISTANBUL IN NOVEMBER???

Post by taskin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:43 am

Hello there everyone,

We, as The Forst, are going to participate in an 8-days youth exchange in istanbul, Turkey in november. The main theme is gender equality and arts and culture. We had actually chosen all of our 6 participants (4 females 2 males) but one of our male participants had to cancel due to personal reasons, so we are looking for one male participant between 18 and 25 who is interested in the opportunity.

It will be between 14-21 November with 31 young people from Lithuania, Malta, Holland, Turkey and Scotland. There will be lots of workshops (drama and plastic arts), lectures, presentations, discussions, sightseeings, etc in the programme. All of the food and accomodation as well as 70% of the travel costs will be covered by the EU Commission through Youth in Action program.

If this sounds like a cool idea to you, pls pm me and i ll send you more information. All it takes is a few seconds to miss or not to miss what may be a life changing opportunity!..

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE A LOT OF FUN GUYS, WHO IS IN???...
Cheers!
Taskin

Roman

Re: ANY GUYS INTERESTED IN A TRIP TO ISTANBUL IN NOVEMBER???

Post by Roman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:11 am

I always wanted to visit Istanbul :shock:
"Don't trust anyone over thirty" - Jerry Rubin

taskin

Re: ANY GUYS INTERESTED IN A TRIP TO ISTANBUL IN NOVEMBER???

Post by taskin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:13 am

well then, maybe we should bring this up in the meeting on monday and see if you can apply :)
Cheers!
Taskin