Stage needed

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
Mister C

Stage needed

Post by Mister C » Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Hi

I'm organising an event for world refugee day on the 20th June at North Fort Community Centre, Leith. Unfortunately our stage has been damaged and need to borrow one. Can anyone help?

Iain

mirja

Re: Stage needed

Post by mirja » Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:43 pm

Iain what you mean by stage?
Forest has those green wooden low 'stands' that make up a raised floor, used upstairs in the bristo hall, but i don't know if those would be available and they would be a beast to move, would need a couple of men with a van. Perhaps the building guys know, harry, jamie,,,?

Keni

Post by Keni » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:07 pm

There's the wee collapsible stage we used at the Meadows Festival. I'm not sure what the dims are for it. Thinking about it, that's probably gone to Paradise Lost along with everything else.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

ChaoticReality

Post by ChaoticReality » Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:18 pm

Keni wrote:There's the wee collapsible stage we used at the Meadows Festival. I'm not sure what the dims are for it. Thinking about it, that's probably gone to Paradise Lost along with everything else.
If it's the same one we just used at Eden, it belongs to Kim Tebble.
Mike

Dawnsio 'mlaen i'r gwres prynhawn a rwy'n addo erbyn yfori byddai wedi mynd, hwyl fawr i pawb, hwyl fawr i pawb...

nix

Post by nix » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:05 am

yes, it is the same stage.