Borrowing Sound Equipment

Action room, screen printing, darkroom, Bristo Hall, Cave, AV equipment
Alasdair K

Borrowing Sound Equipment

Post by Alasdair K » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Hey guys,

Do you know if it would be possible to borrow some of the sound gear from the forest lock-up? If there's a chance that this could happen, I'd really appreciate it. I'm thinking mostly of a couple of speaker cabinets and microphones. I can of course provide transport and all that stuff, and my bass amp and some other gear of mine is still living in the lock-up if collateral is needed :wink:

It'd help a lot with both my own stuff but also the arrangement I have where I record people's music and have them pay by donation to forest. So the idea is that this wouldn't cost anything, and will help forest raise some more funds. I hope people are okay with this and we can work something out.

Best,
Ali
Where's the drumkit gone?

Catalina

Re: Borrowing Sound Equipment

Post by Catalina » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Hey,

I think that's perfectly alright, I really don't see why not. We'll just need to work sth out to when and how you can get access to the lock-up.
'it's not a lie if you believe it' - George Costanza

Alasdair K

Re: Borrowing Sound Equipment

Post by Alasdair K » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:18 pm

I'm going along to help out on thursday anyway - Stevie and Yasmin are sorting some stuff out. Thanks :) I've talked to Kenni and Stevie about this, is there anyone else you think I should ask?
Where's the drumkit gone?