CANDLES ASAP

Front of House, garden etc.
arizoniandreamer

CANDLES ASAP

Post by arizoniandreamer » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:21 pm

HIHIHIHI!
It's been a while that we have no candles...I can always buy some last minute in the pound shop (when it's open), but it might worth to go to IKEA and buy lot's of them! (?). In the pound shop on nicholson street they sell 30 tealights for a pound. Is that better then the IKEA price?
If not can someone please go to IKEA and buy candles from there?

Thank you

xxKata

gaia

Re: CANDLES ASAP

Post by gaia » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:02 pm

Looks like they're 1.89x100.
But if I recall correctly, you can only buy 5 packs per time, so it's not incredibly convenient to go to there JUST for the candles.
Of course, we could always buy space-age lighting strips D:

I'd rather not go myself because I always end up buying swedish cookies by the kilo and useless kitchen accessories.

Keni

Post by Keni » Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:08 am

I'm heading out that way next week, probably Thursday. If you can wait until then I'll pick them up as long as the Forest buys me an obligatory Ikea ice cream. Sweetens the pain, don't you know.
Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one's mistakes. (Oscar Wilde)

Cut the crap & make it happen.

arizoniandreamer

Post by arizoniandreamer » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:44 pm

That would be great Keni! Thank you! I pay you the icecream if Forest doesn't :)

k

nix

Post by nix » Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:28 pm

gaia wrote:Looks like they're 1.89x100.
But if I recall correctly, you can only buy 5 packs per time, so it's not incredibly convenient to go to there JUST for the candles.
one can just go to the checkout a couple of times, well annoying, but possible.

also can we get some jugs for water in the hall, quite important..
gaia wrote:I'd rather not go myself because I always end up buying swedish cookies by the kilo and useless kitchen accessories.
I'm the same with the pickled herring.

thanks.

N